Making a Pitch for my Wife's Political Action Committee

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Holman

Making a Pitch for my Wife's Political Action Committee

Post by Holman »

Hi all,

I hope this is okay for me to do. I've talked about my wife's political activism in getting out the Democratic vote in our area of Philadelphia in 2020 and 2021. Would any of you be willing to pitch in a little to help her grassroots efforts in 2022?

She and the group of neighborhood progressive volunteers she organized started a PAC to get out the Democratic vote in our neighborhood of Philadelphia. In 2020 they were able to increase Democratic turnout by 25% from 2016 results, and in the recent off-year election (fall 2021), she was able to increase Democratic votes for the statewide judge elections by 52% over the judicial election cycle results from four years ago.

Would you be able to contribute $25 or $30 to the effort? Really, any amount would be greatly appreciated! They are an all-volunteer group and it's this focused local work that makes a difference in turning PA blue.

If you are able to help, you can donate here to VOTE THE RIDGE (the name of the PAC, as our neighborhood is known as The Ridge in Philly) via ActBlue: https://secure.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/119699

(That Act Blue donations portal is very bare-bones since most people donating will be linking from other information provided them by the PAC. I can provide you with more information too, if you like.)

Thanks for considering!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Archinerd

Re: Making a Pitch for my Wife's Political Action Committee

Post by Archinerd »

contributed.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Yup. Have a pizza on me.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Thanks to all!

I should probably have specified that the money goes to printing materials that will be mailed or hand-delivered.

Yes, we're making Spam, but it's very specific local information designed to educate well-targeted local voters.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Done!
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Holman wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:07 pm I should probably have specified that the money goes to printing materials that will be mailed or hand-delivered.
And I should have specified that my contribution was for hookers and blow.