Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children (Turn Based Tactics)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

coopasonic

Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children (Turn Based Tactics)

Post by coopasonic »

I was bored beyond belief this weekend with nothing grabbing my attention. I finally grabbed troubleshooter from my steam wish list. I am about 10 missions into the game and am having a lot of fun with it. I still only have two team members, but usually get 2-3 cops to help and they aren't bad at all. It has a LOT in common with XCOM games but with a much worse UI, possibly worse because there is just so much going on and they really try to give you all the info.

I a not sure what else to say about it until I get more time in. I will say that Normal difficulty is really, really easy. I took on Hard and Very Hard missions and didn't get a scratch. Next up is Super Hard. I am not concerned. :P I should probably crank up the difficulty... or maybe just enjoy being an untouchable superhero!

Sometimes the story bits can be pretty slow. I am hoping they happen less frequently as I get into the game more.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Re: Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children (Turn Based Tactics)

Post by coopasonic »

I did mange to get knocked out a couple times, but really just because I got sloppy because the difficulty was so low and left my guy out of cover surrounded by 5-6 enemies. Story-wise it continues to be mostly non-sensical, but the combat is fun. I just unlocked my first class change, so we'll see how that goes. I also unlocked crafting but have yet to really do anything with it since I don't have much in the way of materials.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter