Im selling my metal detector

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Im selling my metal detector

Post by Daehawk »

Ive posted it up online but thought Id see if anyone here was interested too. Its a Garrett ACE 250. Garrett makes really good detectors. I only used it 3 times in my own yard. Has the same batteries in it it came with. Its all complete. Still has original box and contents like reg card, user manual, and instruction DVD in a case. Easy to read screen and different beep sounds for different metal types.

It's like new. The only blemish on the thing is where I had it stored a mouse nibbled on a couple of the soft yellow buttons. I guess it thought it was cheese :) They all still work and theres not another mark on it.

Cost me over $200 a year or so before my wife died.
I want $150 for it. Im not sure what it costs to ship. It breaks down smaller so the box isn't as long as the fully assembled detector.

Heres some pics.

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

If you look close you can see where the mouse nibbled them.
Enlarge Image
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
paulbaxter

Re: Im selling my metal detector

Post by paulbaxter »

Was just watching an old episode of Bob's Burgers where the kids were using a metal detector on the beach and found another metal detector with it.
No sig, must scream, etc.
Daehawk

Re: Im selling my metal detector

Post by Daehawk »

I used to watch the YouTube videos on it years ago. Got me interested more. My sister had one growing up and I was always fascinated by it. So much so my dad got me a kids one. I guess its just the not knowing what you'll find thing. Also liked watching the magnet fishers.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"