I think Joe Biden should be impeached. Who's with me?

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

hepcat

Re: I think Joe Biden should resign. Who's with me?

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:55 am
hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:47 am The line separating you from the groups you rail against grows thinner and thinner each day....
At least *they* turn out to organize and vote right?
But most of the time, you're not talking about voting, are you? You're talking about instituting martial law and installing a dictator. And before you start with the claims of "that's not what I'm saying!" go back and read your posting history.
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Unagi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:05 am Honestly. It’s impossible to follow what you may even mean.

You’ve now said ‘everything’ and seemingly argued every position.
My position is: I think the system is doomed, the Dem's have betrayed us, and the Republicans will turn us into Nazi Germany, with Dem's colluding.

That said I WILL WORK THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS THIS ONE LAST AND FINAL TIME!! Because one last time I believe is all we will get. R's will have it all locked down if we lose later this year. It won't matter.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:05 am
hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:45 am
Drazzil wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26 pm You know what? Lemme take off my firebrand demagogue hat for a second

*whacks the burning hat on the table a few times to put out the fire before setting it gently down.*

Americans love to punch down, as Hepcat and others have shown here.

You’re misinterpreting the intent behind that phrase when it was used a while back by someone else.

Also, you wildly swing between extremes. One minute you’re calling for armed revolts and blood in the streets, then when you get called out on it, you apologize and tone it down…for about 4 or 5 posts. Then it’s back to wanting to install a dictatorship.
And I know percisely what the term "punch down" means. It means Americans love to attack those lower on the rungs of society then they are. Even the Democrats.
That's not how it was used earlier by the poster you most likely are quoting.
Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 am
Unagi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:05 am Honestly. It’s impossible to follow what you may even mean.

My position is: I think the system is doomed, the Dem's have betrayed us, and the Republicans will turn us into Nazi Germany, with Dem's colluding.
Your version of Hitler thanks you for your vote in 2016! :horse:
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:13 am
Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:05 am
hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:45 am
Drazzil wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26 pm You know what? Lemme take off my firebrand demagogue hat for a second

*whacks the burning hat on the table a few times to put out the fire before setting it gently down.*

Americans love to punch down, as Hepcat and others have shown here.

You’re misinterpreting the intent behind that phrase when it was used a while back by someone else.

Also, you wildly swing between extremes. One minute you’re calling for armed revolts and blood in the streets, then when you get called out on it, you apologize and tone it down…for about 4 or 5 posts. Then it’s back to wanting to install a dictatorship.
And I know percisely what the term "punch down" means. It means Americans love to attack those lower on the rungs of society then they are. Even the Democrats.
That's not how it was used earlier by the poster you most likely are quoting.
Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 am

Your version of Hitler thanks you for your vote in 2016! :horse:
Kinda hard to argue he did no damage isn't it? Stepped in it big time. Serves me right for voting for a Republican strongman type . That said it was in California which went for Hillary so moot point. Whichhhh I told you like a million times. You just wanna punch down again. Blame the Trump voter, not the conditions that created them.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:31 am You just wanna punch down again.
Just like you're punching down on everyone here for what you consider inaction simply because we don't want martial law and the installation of a dictator in the U.S.. Stop punching down on us, man!
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:39 am
Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:31 am You just wanna punch down again.
Just like you're punching down on everyone here for what you consider inaction simply because we don't want martial law and the installation of a dictator in the U.S.. Stop punching down on us, man!
How am I punching down on you guys?
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

How are we punching down on you?
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:43 am How are we punching down on you?
I asked first.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

You know.
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:49 amYou know.
No I don't please explain.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

You're punching down by attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you because of your belief that we aren't as good as you. You're a puncher downer. In French, you're a coup de poing-er, in German you're a Niederschlagen-er, in Latin a ferrum descendit-er. You think because people disagree that martial law and the installation of a dictator isn't the solution, everyone else is weak and worthless. So you ferrum descendit on us.
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:55 am You're punching down by attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you. You're a puncher downer. In French, you're a coup de poing-er, in German you're a Niederschlagen-er, in Latin a ferrum descendit-er. You think because people disagree that martial law and the installation of a dictator isn't the solution, everyone else is weak. So you ferrum descendit on us.
I never personally suggested storming the Bastille, ever. I never attacked anyone here. I said the Democratic Party was weak and a bunch of other things. I just pointed out that the "Democratic" options weren't just closing to us, they were rigged in the favor of the other guys. I continued to point out that when people who work for a living exercised that Democratic option, promises were broken, voters were continually ignored and despite the constant advantages we gave the Democratic party, excuses for abject and TOTAL failure were constantly made.

I suggested that in the 20 or so years I have been watching politics, Americans vote Democrats CONSTANTLY appease and cave and make excuses. I suggested that after 20 years of watching the same process of Democrats painting themselves tighter into the same corner, of constantly caving and appeasing instead of I dunno... LEADING, that voting the same way or participating in the same process might not be the sane, safe or right way to go.

In all the time I've been here, I've come up with a number of ideas, some good, some admittedly bad... That I have been directly derided, dog piled, and punched down on for.

Never have I heard ANY solutions other then organize and GOTV, despite witnessing that in my admittedly short 20 years of observing elections... Welll. That doesen't work.

I've seen the system which I am constantly derided for suggesting needs to be replaced by any means necessary murder MILLIONS at home and abroad, ignore systemic flaws, and create even more. I've watched administrations come and go, senators and politicians ride in on waves of organizations of voters, only to watch them get shit on and screwed and lectured and ignored the second the poli gets in office.

What am I told in response to this? Organize and GOTV!! Like legitimizing the same system is going to make this dumpster fire any bettter!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:15 am
hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:55 am You're punching down by attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you. You're a puncher downer. In French, you're a coup de poing-er, in German you're a Niederschlagen-er, in Latin a ferrum descendit-er. You think because people disagree that martial law and the installation of a dictator isn't the solution, everyone else is weak. So you ferrum descendit on us.
I never called anyone here weak.
And not a single person here has ever even insinuated that you were "lower on the rungs of society then they are".
Drazzil wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:05 am And I know percisely what the term "punch down" means. It means Americans love to attack those lower on the rungs of society then they are.
So let's stop with the whole attempt lately to act the victim here when someone disagrees with you.
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

That said I will participate and fully engage in this broken, IMO worthless exercise in futility until my vote no longer matters, cause... you guys make SOME good points, I can spot through the distain and dogpiling I have got from some.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Drazzil wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26 pm I will use my considerable talents at sales and my gift of gab to try and move a few people in swing states towards the Democrats *again*.
I hope you're more persuasive phonebanking than you are here.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

You know the old saying, don't ya? You catch more flies BY TELLING THEM YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THEIR HOMES AND INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW than with vinegar.
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Alefroth wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:13 pm
Drazzil wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26 pm I will use my considerable talents at sales and my gift of gab to try and move a few people in swing states towards the Democrats *again*.
I hope you're more persuasive phonebanking than you are here.
Yes. Yes I am. Think about RL me with more composure, more self control and much less anger, and FAAAAAARRRR less rancor. Something I'm working on still to be sure but I am making progress.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:34 pm You know the old saying, don't ya? You catch more flies BY TELLING THEM YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THEIR HOMES AND INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW than with vinegar.
WOW I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

At my worst I try to convince people that force and dirty tricks will be necessary to restore the republic. Think of me as the internet political version of a just about as whiny version of Hayden Christianson as Darth Vader....

But seriously I could really try to be less shrill shouldn't I? Sound like a bit of a Democratic voting Dalek.... If Dalek's voted.
Drazzil

Re: I think Joe Biden should be impeached. Who's with me?

Post by Drazzil »

I mean the man is obviously not fit for office. I'm willing to bet this could be the last real bipartisan thing we do.

Everyone has a reason to hate sleepy Joe!

While we're at it we could impeach VP Harris to boot, on account of job abandonment, no ones seen her in what? Six months? The woman should be on milk cartons people!. Just her face, and name with the caption "Have you seen me?"

While we're at it let's get rid of Blinken. No name recognition. Appearance and persona like a sponge fucked a wet noodle.

Something tells me that the SC would be much less likely to tell a four star general that he didn't win an election. Place might "accidentally" get droned.

*tries to contain a snicker*

Okay this is my last bad idea I just had to get outta my system. Have fun teeing off all.
Holman

Post by Holman »

The most charitable interpretation is that you're just doing all this for attention.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Holman wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:10 pm The most charitable interpretation is that you're just doing all this for attention.
No it mostly a joke routine to lighten the mood a bit. Not particularly to be attacked or for attention.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:32 pm I mean the man is obviously not fit for office. I'm willing to bet this could be the last real bipartisan thing we do.

While we're at it we could impeach VP Harris to boot, on account of job abandonment, no ones seen her in what? Six months? The woman should be on milk cartons people!. Just her face, and name with the caption "Have you seen me?"

While we're at it let's get rid of Blinken. No name recognition. Appearance and persona like a sponge fucked a wet noodle.

Something tells me that the SC would be much less likely to tell a four star general that he didn't win an election. Place might "accidentally" get droned.

Okay this is my last bad idea I just had to get outta my system. Have fun teeing off all.
You are unhinged. Honestly.
Some day you will re-read this and agree.

As Roger Waters once said;
You're nearly a laugh.
You're nearly a laugh, but you're really a cry.

Please, do everyone in this country a favor - and refrain from calling future voters. I can't think of a more vacant ambassador.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:15 pm
Holman wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:10 pm The most charitable interpretation is that you're just doing all this for attention.
No it mostly a joke routine to lighten the mood a bit. Not particularly to be attacked or for attention.
When has this ever lightened the mood? :?
He won. Period.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:57 pm
Drazzil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:15 pm
When has this ever lightened the mood? :?
You know this is the first post I've ever made trying to lighten things up a bit. I think my sense of humor needs some work.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Unagi wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:24 pm
Drazzil wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:32 pm I mean the man is obviously not fit for office. I'm willing to bet this could be the last real bipartisan thing we do.

You are unhinged. Honestly.
Some day you will re-read this and agree.

As Roger Waters once said;
You're nearly a laugh.
You're nearly a laugh, but you're really a cry.

Please, do everyone in this country a favor - and refrain from calling future voters. I can't think of a more vacant ambassador.
*yawns* I can think of hundreds. And they're all in government. Think about that. People more foolish then me, ruining the life of millions and yet most get angry with me when I say the system needs to be plowed under.

There's a comment on the sad state of things in this country. I lack the intelligence to make it.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

I may be getting old but did the thread title change to impeaching Biden while I wasn't looking or was it always like that?

Also you do bring up good points occasionally and some uncomfortable truths. Unfortunately you're like some drunk people I knew in college who were great to hang with but there was always some threshold they crossed when it became rather unpleasant and you best hide the breakables...

I'll wait for sober Drazzil in the meantime.

Oh, and my answer is no on impeachment. :D
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Drazzil has left the building. And yes, he changed the title before he bailed.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Jaymann wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:33 pm Drazzil has left the building. And yes, he changed the title before he bailed.
Cool thanks for letting me know! One can be really naughty with title switching like for example changing "I need recommendations for a dishwasher" to "Posters using the word "and" in their posts are poopy heads"
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

$iljanus wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:31 pm I may be getting old but did the thread title change to impeaching Biden while I wasn't looking or was it always like that?

Also you do bring up good points occasionally and some uncomfortable truths. Unfortunately you're like some drunk people I knew in college who were great to hang with but there was always some threshold they crossed when it became rather unpleasant and you best hide the breakables...

You aren't familiar with Drazzil threads, are you?
malchior

Post by malchior »

We pretty much know the answer to the thread question. The GOP is with him and they'll get to it in 6-12 months.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Alefroth wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:18 pm
$iljanus wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:31 pm I may be getting old but did the thread title change to impeaching Biden while I wasn't looking or was it always like that?

You aren't familiar with Drazzil threads, are you?
LOL I am, I am. But I figured a kind word doesn't cost anything even when he gets a little crazy pants.
Black lives matter!

Kraken

Post by Kraken »

malchior wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:27 pm We pretty much know the answer to the thread question. The GOP is with him and they'll get to it in 6-12 months.
Yeah, IDK what grounds they'll drum up -- it hardly matters -- but 6-12 months is being generous, unless they prefer to stage their show in 2024.

One can take issue with Biden's performance, and perhaps mental competence is the snipe they'll hunt. But his conduct has been unimpeachable.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

They will impeach him for the southern border. It feeds their base and they will eat it up like morons. I 100% expect that's exactly what they will do.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

No one who isn’t the problem. Bad form.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
waitingtoconnect

Post by waitingtoconnect »

Biden will be impeached over and over and over again come November. It will be like Brazil where the moment the opposition gets enough votes they'll keep doing it. They will impeach him for HUnter Biden, they'll impeach him for the southern border, they'll impeach him for Afghanistan, they'll impeach him for helping Ukraine, they'll impeach him for not helping Ukraine enough, they'll impeach him for fist bumping the Saudi crown prince, they'll impeach him for insulting the Saudi crown prince, they'll impeach him for stealing the 2020 election and they'll impeach him for not posting on Octopusoverlords.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

waitingtoconnect wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:16 am Biden will be impeached over and over and over again come November. It will be like Brazil where the moment the opposition gets enough votes they'll keep doing it. They will impeach him for HUnter Biden, they'll impeach him for the southern border, they'll impeach him for Afghanistan, they'll impeach him for helping Ukraine, they'll impeach him for not helping Ukraine enough, they'll impeach him for fist bumping the Saudi crown prince, they'll impeach him for insulting the Saudi crown prince, they'll impeach him for stealing the 2020 election and they'll impeach him for not posting on Octopusoverlords.
You forgot falling off his bicycle.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
malchior

Post by malchior »

I can't wait until McConnell is voting to convict on his third straight impeachment while saying the Democrats started it.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

waitingtoconnect wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:16 am they'll impeach him for not posting on Octopusoverlords.
It's what lost me my 2nd term as POTUS. :(
He won. Period.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Per the OP, here's the defining thought of the new thread title.
Drazzil wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:13 pm I just had a dumb idea.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.