TV Time [app]

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

coopasonic

TV Time [app]

Post by coopasonic »

I think I learned about this app from somewhere here, but after using it for a couple months I want to make sure it is getting the attention it deserves.

https://www.tvtime.com/

It's shockingly simple, an app that you can use to manage your watchlist. You add movies and shows you are interested in and it tells what is available, when and where. It tells you what's coming in the next few weeks and what is available now. You can check off episodes as you watch them so you know how much you have left and what you need to get back up to date on. You never have to worry about what is coming when as the info is all in one place. Also totally free for Apple and iOS. You can login to the website as well, so I assume you can manage things there as well. I would check but you know, auto generated passwords are annoying when using my work laptop that doesn't have access to my vault. :P

The only failure of the app in my mind is that it only have one watchlist. Ideally I'd like one for shows I watch solo and a separate list of shows I watch with my wife.

I encourage you to check it out. Not that sadly I don't get compensated for this directly, so please like and subscribe and don't forget to click that bell to get all the latest uhhh... whatevers!
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Malificent

Re: TV Time [app]

Post by Malificent »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:11 pm I think I learned about this app from somewhere here, but after using it for a couple months I want to make sure it is getting the attention it deserves.

https://www.tvtime.com/

It's shockingly simple, an app that you can use to manage your watchlist. You add movies and shows you are interested in and it tells what is available, when and where. It tells you what's coming in the next few weeks and what is available now. You can check off episodes as you watch them so you know how much you have left and what you need to get back up to date on. You never have to worry about what is coming when as the info is all in one place. Also totally free for Apple and iOS. You can login to the website as well, so I assume you can manage things there as well. I would check but you know, auto generated passwords are annoying when using my work laptop that doesn't have access to my vault. :P

The only failure of the app in my mind is that it only have one watchlist. Ideally I'd like one for shows I watch solo and a separate list of shows I watch with my wife.

I encourage you to check it out. Not that sadly I don't get compensated for this directly, so please like and subscribe and don't forget to click that bell to get all the latest uhhh... whatevers!
I think it was me and yeah, I can't live without it. :)