[Netflix] Ginny & Georgia

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

coopasonic

[Netflix] Ginny & Georgia

Post by coopasonic »

I didn't see any discussion on this and I am not sure most here would be interested, but wife and I needed something to bridge the gap while we wait for the rest of the new season of You to drop. It was on the top ten list I think and it looked pretty wife friendly. We are only 3 episodes into the first season, but we are enjoying it. It is about a teenage girl, her hot young mom who is likely a criminal on many levels and her elementary school brother who thinks Harry Potter is real as they move from Texas to Mass after the untimely death of the wealthy step-father. It has kind of a 13 Reasons Why vibe with all the teenage drama, but it also has a decent bit of humor and parental angst on top of the teen angst. I have no idea where the story is going, but they've made it clear everything is not what it seems.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Jaymon

Re: [Netflix] Ginny & Georgia

Post by Jaymon »

thanks, Ima check it out
Bunnies like beer because its made from hops.
dfs

Post by dfs »

Just finished all of this that's available. It's watchable and has some fun moments.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

We just finished season 2 andI ended up enjoying it al the way through. It's a lot of teen drama and does feel a bit like a budget version of Euphoria, but it was still entertaining for me. I'd definitely be on board for a third season.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter