Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Diablo 4 Clan

Yes, I would join an OO Diablo 4 Clan
64%
No, I'm in a different Diablo 4 Clan
24%
No, not interested
No votes
No, not buying but thought I'd poke my head in!
12%

Total votes: 25

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Re: OO Poll - Diablo 4 Clan info here

Post by $iljanus »

So they are doing some intermittent server maintenance tonight and my character profile says I'm not part of the OO clan. Due to the server being worked on or I'm a wanker and was kicked out? :mrgreen:

Hopefully I don't lose connection when I'm about to kill a boss or score some nice loot :cry:
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

$iljanus wrote:So they are doing some intermittent server maintenance tonight and my character profile says I'm not part of the OO clan. Due to the server being worked on or I'm a wanker and was kicked out? :mrgreen:

Hopefully I don't lose connection when I'm about to kill a boss or score some nice loot :cry:
I gave you a party invite from the clan, so I think it worked.

Thanks for trying to help with the druid boss, that sucker is tough! Running around in large circles seems to be the strategy against him, especially after he summons the minions, as they don't seem to have missile weapons.

At least we killed the regular dungeon boss!

We did make the druid buildup tougher by activating the elite druids before taking it the other elites, including that damn poison Balrog!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Pyperkub on Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Pyperkub wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:29 am
$iljanus wrote:So they are doing some intermittent server maintenance tonight and my character profile says I'm not part of the OO clan. Due to the server being worked on or I'm a wanker and was kicked out? :mrgreen:

I gave you a party invite from the clan, so I think it worked.

Thanks for trying to help with the druid boss, that sucker is tough! Running around in large circles seems to be the strategy against him, especially after he Dimond the minions, as they don't seem to have missile weapons.

At least we killed the regular dungeon boss!

We did make the druid buildup tougher by activating the elite druids before taking it the other elites, including that damn poison Balrog!

Thanks for being patient with me last night. Was considering enabling voice chat to talk strategy but because of where the tv is I probably would have woken the family up which would have been more dangerous than a stronghold boss and its minions! :lol:

I hope when I start playing later my clan membership shows up. I tried asking for an invite again just to see what would happen but got an error message.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

I'm working from home today, but it's a death by meetings day. If someone else can't do it, I'll see if I can get logged in and check.

It was fun tho, even if we did keep losing!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I just logged in and you're still in the clan $iljanus, despite my repeated pleas for them to kick you out for sucking at boss fights. :P
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

YellowKing wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:50 am I just logged in and you're still in the clan $iljanus, despite my repeated pleas for them to kick you out for sucking at boss fights. :P
LOL...(biding my time when I'm in a pitched boss battle with YK and I take a strategic bathroom break while the boss munches on YK "Sorry gotta take a massive dump in Kyovashad but I'll be back. Shall I bring back any snacks?")
Black lives matter!

Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Hyena19

Character name is Gravewalker
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins
malchior

Post by malchior »

Malchior#1687
EzeKieL

Post by EzeKieL »

Sent a request : Ezehoia
For whoever likes chillout downtempo music (or HipHop) ->
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Since I haven't really been able to play much, I have been logging in from time to time to approve requests.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Blackhawk wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:19 pm Since I haven't really been able to play much, I have been logging in from time to time to approve requests.
Thanks! On xBox at least, I need to launch the app, connect, choose a toon, connect again, and then I can get into the Clan interface. Not sure if it's the same on PC, but it's more involved than it should be.

Torfish

Post by Torfish »

Sending a request: torfish. Character name: Rosey
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Anybody planning on playing tonight? Haven't played in a "real" group yet, just the "Hey, you're here to kill the same thing I am" groups...
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I think I put in my request correctly. Looks like the clan leader is "HackenSlash"...is that the right one? It says the name is "<OO>OctopusOverlords" and is the only one that came up when I searched.

Request is from Skinypupy
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Skinypupy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 am I think I put in my request correctly. Looks like the clan leader is "HackenSlash"...is that the right one? It says the name is "<OO>OctopusOverlords" and is the only one that came up when I searched.

That's correct.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Skinypupy wrote:I think I put in my request correctly. Looks like the clan leader is "HackenSlash"...is that the right one? It says the name is "<OO>OctopusOverlords" and is the only one that came up when I searched.

Looks like you are in!

Hrothgar

Post by Hrothgar »

I put in a request since I keep getting stomped by end dungeon bosses. Perhaps I'll be able to help someone else as well despite my odd gaming hours.

Hrothgar 1780
infinitelurker

Post by infinitelurker »

Hrothgar wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm I put in a request since I keep getting stomped by end dungeon bosses. Perhaps I'll be able to help someone else as well despite my odd gaming hours.

Hrothgar 1780
Ug - I think I may have fat-fingered your request inadvertently, I went to the clan "join requests" tab and saw your request then fumbled my controller and it disappeared - you may need to resubmit it. Sorry!
-something witty-
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Zarathud (Sethra) submitted a join request.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Ah shit

Property values are gonna friggin’ plummet.
He won. Period.