FOUNDRY - another factory game

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

coopasonic

FOUNDRY - another factory game

Post by coopasonic »

Just what the world needed, another factory game! Taking the 3d first person of Satisfactory and combining it with the random world generation of Factorio, FOUNDRY is ready to disappoint everyone next week when the demo is available as part of steam's next Next Fest. The terrain is supposed to be fully destructible. I'll be checking it out next week... if I can pull myself away from Mirage and Forza, anyway.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Re: FOUNDRY - another factory game

Post by Blackhawk »

coopasonic wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:22 am Taking the 3d first person of Satisfactory and combining it with the random world generation of Factorio, FOUNDRY is ready to disappoint everyone next week when the demo is available as part of steam's next Next Fest.
You should write advertising blurbs!

I'm intweeged. Let us know how it is (if you play.)
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Considering the 226 hours I put in on Satisfactory, a title in early access which I swore I wouldn't play till it hit full release, I feel that they are aiming this directly at me :roll:
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

I played the demo a couple hours. It has some strong potential but isn't there yet. The factory building is really well done but it is also really time consuming. The problem is research is slow and once you have your automated assemblies running there isn't much to do right now other than wait and research is really slow.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I've been following the YouTube updates on the game and I've posted them here. I'm mildly excited about the game, tempered by my concern that some recent releases on Paradox tend to have issues

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »