PSA: Canadian Teksavvy users Potentially

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

GreenGoo

PSA: Canadian Teksavvy users Potentially

Post by GreenGoo »

So OO has been performing poorly for me last night and today. A tracert shows multiple timeouts once the connection leaves the teksavvy infrastructure before finally reaching OO. Not sure what the deal is, but something between Teksavvy and OO is not working correctly. I haven't looked closely enough to see if something is actually broken forcing a new route or just intermittently broken which would mean a new route only sometimes.
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Re: PSA: Canadian Teksavvy users Potentially

Post by FishPants »

Not sure what I could do about that.. I get a lot of timeouts along the way via Cogeco, but the speed/connection is fine (Weird I know, look at the paste below):

Code: Select all

5  * * *
 6  be105.bhs-g2-nc5.qc.ca (192.99.146.48)  30.075 ms  63.301 ms
    192.99.146.163 (192.99.146.163)  29.208 ms
 7  * * *
 8  * * *
No.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Wasn't expecting anyone to do anything, was just info if others were seeing similar issues. Cleared itself up after 24 hours or so. Forgot about then.
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

I don't remember whether I had any issues that afternoon, I'm sorry.

I don't know what else you expect us to do.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Not a Teksavvy user, but for the last several days or so, I've noticed the site taking a long time to respond. It's taking a long time for the site to load anything. The only other sites I've noticed this with are with Amazon sites, ie Amazon.ca, Goodreads, IMDB, all slow. Wonder if it's somehow related. I've even rebooted my router thinking it might help, but no go.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti