Rolling Realms anyone?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

Rolling Realms anyone?

Post by hentzau »

Jamie Stegmaier over at Stonemaier games has released a free to play roll and write game based on a bunch of Stonemaier games like Scythe, Between Two Cities, Wingspan, etc. it's acutually a series of mini games that all parties play off of the same set of dice rolls. All you would need to do is to go the Stonemaier Games page and download the V8 version of the game (and maybe the FAQ.) Read through the rules for each of the games, use the die rolls I post below, and play the game! After you're done with the games, post your scores! I've only played once, so I'm not an expert in any way shape or form with this game.

Learn to Play video

(Note: The intent of the game is not to analyze all 9 rolls in a round and optimize your moves based on what you know is coming up. Intent is that you just take the rolls one at a time, not taking future rolls that you can see into your strategy.)

Game posts to follow!
Last edited by hentzau on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
hentzau

Re: Rolling Realms anyone?

Post by hentzau »

Game 1, Round 1 - Tapestry, Between Two Cities, and Euphoria

“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Game 1, Round 2 - Scythe, Wingspan, Between Two Castles

hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Game 1, Round 3 - Charterstone, My Little Scythe, Viticulture

hentzau

Post by hentzau »

My totals:

Round 1: 11
Round 2: 12
Round 3: 10
Resources: 2

Total: 35