OO Painting Bee Zoom Meet-up Hang Out Thingy 03/06/21

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

OO Painting Bee Zoom Meet-up Hang Out Thingy 03/06/21

Post by hentzau »

I’ll be online starting at 8 central. Anyone that doesn’t have my meeting number PM me and I’ll give it to you.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Re: OO Painting Bee Zoom Meet-up Hang Out Thingy 2/20/21

Post by Blackhawk »

I haven't touched a brush in a month, but I'll see if I can dust everything off. I need to experiment with my Scale75 contrast-ish paints anyway.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Re: OO Painting Bee Zoom Meet-up Hang Out Thingy 03/06/21

Post by hentzau »

hentzau wrote:I’ll be online starting at 8 central. Anyone that doesn’t have my meeting number PM me and I’ll give it to you.
Repurposing the invite for this Saturday, if anyone is interested.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Hope to have my internet connection bugs worked out and make it this time. Last month at work required too many weekends.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

It is an absolute probably.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Sorry guys, but need to cancel. Found out they’re changing out our PKI infrastructure servers Saturday night and I have to be on a work call to validate that it didn’t break all of our shit.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

If the shit ain’t broke, put out the call. :)
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

hentzau wrote:Sorry guys, but need to cancel. Found out they’re changing out our PKI infrastructure servers Saturday night and I have to be on a work call to validate that it didn’t break all of our shit.
I just went through that a few weeks ago and it was a total nightmare. It didn't break ALL of our shit, just most of it. That's a 60-hour week I don't want to ever relive.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

YellowKing wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:33 pm
hentzau wrote:Sorry guys, but need to cancel. Found out they’re changing out our PKI infrastructure servers Saturday night and I have to be on a work call to validate that it didn’t break all of our shit.
I just went through that a few weeks ago and it was a total nightmare. It didn't break ALL of our shit, just most of it. That's a 60-hour week I don't want to ever relive.
It didn't even happen. I was on the call for an hour while the were fumbling around when they discovered they didn't have a local admin account on the server they were migrating to. They tried paging in folks from the build team to try and get it back on the domain so they could set up a local admin account, but the team lead ended up calling the change at 11 when no-one responded. I guess we try again next week.