E3 2021

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Grifman

E3 2021

Post by Grifman »

Thought we should have a thread about E3 where people can post videos, thoughts, impressions, etc about what they see and are excited or disappointed about. So go to it over the next couple of weeks.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Grifman

Re: E3 2021

Post by Grifman »

Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

I found the Gearbox presentation to be funny and remarkably low in cringe, but they didn't really show anything new for any of their upcoming projects. I was hoping for some Wonderlands gameplay or a proper look at a character from the Borderlands movie, but no such luck.

I missed most of the Ubisoft presentation. Was there anything worth chasing down in the VODs for that?
Last edited by Max Peck on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Max Peck wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:53 pm I found the Gearbox presentation to be funny and remarkably low in cringe, but they didn't really show anything new for any of their upcoming projects. I was hoping for some Wonderlands gameplay or a proper looking at a character from the Borderlands movie, but no such luck.

I missed most of the Ubisoft presentation. Was there anything worth chasing down in the VODs for that?
Nothing that interested me, other than what I already new about Far Cry 6. There's a new Rainbow Siege about countering an alien invasion if that is your sort of thing, and some sort of funky Mario game. There's supposed to be some sort of Division Free to Play game coming out, but nothing was said about that.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Every year seems to impress me less. I think the thing I'd be most interested in would the Avatar game. Everything else so far, meh. Nothing that would grab me.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The last novel mechanics were battle royale and the ability to engage in 3D basebuilding. Neither one were exactly groundbreaking for the gaming community at large.
It's almost as if people are the problem.