Overland park shooting

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Rip

Overland park shooting

Post by Rip »

Three people are dead following multiple shootings at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom in Overland Park.

Overland Park Police confirm multiple shots were fired at the center, which is located at 5801 W 115th St., and Village Shalom, an assisted living center located at 5500 W. 123rd. Both areas are currently on lockdown.

Police took one man into custody at the Valley Park Elementary at 123rd and Nall. The man was heard yelling "heil Hitler" as he was taken into custody.

A 14-year-old boy is in critical condition at an area hospital.
http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kansas/ ... rland-park

Nazi worshippers are a sad and pathetic group. Hoping for a quick application of the death penalty.
Isgrimnur

Re: Overland park shooting

Post by Isgrimnur »

CNN
Police say Frazier Glenn Miller is the suspect in the shootings. He is the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups. Both organizations operated as paramilitary groups in the 1980s, according to the SPLC.
Miller, 73, also goes by Frazier Glenn Cross. He faces charges of premeditated first-degree murder. He is expected to appear in court Monday.

A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that Miller got firearms from a straw buyer. That means he didn't go through federal background checks to obtain the three guns that officials said he had when he was arrested Sunday.

After he was apprehended at a nearby elementary school, Miller sat in the back of a patrol car and shouted "Heil Hitler!" video from CNN affiliate KMBC shows.
The Anti-Defamation League said it warned last week of the increased possibility of violent attacks against community centers in the coming weeks, "which coincide both with the Passover holiday and Hitler's birthday on April 20, a day around which in the United States has historically been marked by extremist acts of violence and terrorism."
In the late 1980s, Miller spent three years in prison on weapons charges and for plotting the assassination of SPLC founder Morris Dees. The short sentence was a result of a plea bargain he struck with federal prosecutors. In exchange, he testified against 14 white supremacists in a sedition trial in Arkansas in 1988.
73? He's sure an outlier for the demographics of this type of thing. It wouldn't surprise me to hear later that he's got some terminal diagnosis that limited his time to complete his mission.

The boy and his grandfather, both killed, were Methodist. A third female victim has not been identified.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

Wow. My wife and I eat dinner across the street from there all the time. Very sad.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Rip wrote:
Three people are dead following multiple shootings at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom in Overland Park.

Overland Park Police confirm multiple shots were fired at the center, which is located at 5801 W 115th St., and Village Shalom, an assisted living center located at 5500 W. 123rd. Both areas are currently on lockdown.

Police took one man into custody at the Valley Park Elementary at 123rd and Nall. The man was heard yelling "heil Hitler" as he was taken into custody.

A 14-year-old boy is in critical condition at an area hospital.
http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kansas/ ... rland-park

Nazi worshippers are a sad and pathetic group. Hoping for a quick application of the death penalty.

KKK too. I have a hard time imagining such hatred.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
A nonny mouse

Post by A nonny mouse »

This whole thing is sad, and ironically (?) all of the victims were Christians.

Even though they are trying to get him on hate crimes charges, I bet his scumbag lawyer will try and get those dismissed because the people were not Jewish.

I say scumbag not in general about lawyers, but about anyone who would represent this piece of crap or any other neonazi.

I hate [any] nazi
I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The hate crime legislation doesn't make a distinction as to who his victims actually were, it goes by his intent.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

'No criminal intent'
Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. said his motive for killing three people outside two Jewish centers in a Kansas City suburb last year was simple: Jews have too much power and must be stopped.
"I had no criminal intent. I had a patriotic intent to stop genocide against my people," Mr. Miller, a former senior member of the Ku Klux Klan, said in court on Friday.

Miller, who is also known by his given name, Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., told the court that Jews have committed genocide against white people and control both the media and Wall Street. He said he felt a compulsion to take action after he researched what he described as the demise of the white race.
Miller admitted to killing a 14-year-old high school student and her grandfather outside the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City, as well as a woman outside a nearby Jewish retirement home in April 2014. He said he did not learn that none of the victims were not Jewish until six days after the attack.

"Of course, I was devastated," he testified on Friday. But he added that he believed his adult victims were accomplices of Jews by associating with them.
Rip

Post by Rip »

He should have checked the Census, Jews are "white people".

Just like Palestinians.

:ninja:
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

One of my neighbours is jewish. Guess which one. You can have 2 guesses if you need them.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Left shark neighbor.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Isgrimnur wrote:Left shark neighbor.
Guess again.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Turn around and check again. :P
Rip

Post by Rip »

GreenGoo wrote:One of my neighbours is jewish. Guess which one. You can have 2 guesses if you need them.

The one with a house much more luxurious than you?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Isgrimnur wrote:Turn around and check again. :P
psych, neither are jewish! Or both! Or the left but not the right or the right but not the left!

You can't tell, is my point.

As to Rip's guess, both houses are nicer than mine.
Rip

Post by Rip »

GreenGoo wrote:
psych, neither are jewish! Or both! Or the left but not the right or the right but not the left!

So we have determined you(yo) are surrounded by Jews.

It sounds like you(yo) live in a very pasty white neighborhood.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

73 year old shooter. Guess he wanted to make sure his ticket to hell was punched before he clocked out.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Rip wrote:
GreenGoo wrote:

So we have determined you(yo) are surrounded by Jews.

It sounds like you(yo) live in a very pasty white neighborhood.
It's Canada. It's a big neighbourhood.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Isgrimnur wrote:'No criminal intent'
Miller admitted to killing a 14-year-old high school student and her grandfather outside the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City, as well as a woman outside a nearby Jewish retirement home in April 2014. He said he did not learn that none of the victims were not Jewish until six days after the attack.
That's a rather strange way of saying the victims were all Jewish.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

[sic]
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Death penalty recommended
A jury recommended the death penalty Tuesday for a white supremacist who fatally shot three people at Jewish sites in Kansas last year, just hours after the man told jurors he didn't care what sentence was handed down.

The same jury convicted 74-year-old Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. last week of capital murder for the April 2014 shootings. The judge overseeing the trial will now decide whether to follow the jury's sentencing recommendation.
In a rambling, hour-long closing argument earlier Tuesday, Miller touched on the media, white supremacism and his health before telling jurors he didn't care what sentence they handed down.

"Frankly my dears, I don't give a damn," he said. Miller later raised his right arm in the Nazi salute, as he did after jurors convicted him.

Miller, who represented himself at the trial, has said he is suffering from chronic emphysema and wanted to kill Jewish people before he died. None of the victims was Jewish.
Isgrimnur wrote:It wouldn't surprise me to hear later that he's got some terminal diagnosis that limited his time to complete his mission.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Yahoo News
Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., 80, died Monday at the El Dorado Correctional Facility, where he was serving a sentence for capital murder, attempted murder, assault and firearms convictions.

An autopsy will be performed to determine a cause of death, but preliminary indications were that Miller died of natural causes, Carol Pitts, a spokeswoman for the corrections department, said in a news release. She declined to comment further on Miller’s death or medical condition.

In March, Miller's attorneys argued before the Kansas Supreme Court that his death sentence should be overturned, in part because they said he should not have been allowed to represent himself at his trial.
The story has been corrected to indicate that Miller was also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., not Frazier Glenn Close.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

not Frazier Glenn Close
Weird errata.

Good riddance.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Its a damn shame that such evil gets to live so long.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"