F@H now for Corona-Virus

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Formix

Re: F@H now for Corona-Virus

Post by Formix »

PSU checker just arrived last night. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll let you know how it goes!
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

My GPU is overheating one of my SSDs (a motherboard-slotted M.2 that is sandwiched between the CPU and GPU), so until I can come up with a better cooling solution I'll just be running F@H on the CPU.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

After 4 months off, I'm finally back. My F@H client died on me back in August, and I could not get it figured out despite complete removals/reinstalls. I just reinstalled the latest client today, and it chugged right back up. I'm wondering if there wasn't some issue with my combo of F@H client, Windows Insider build, and GeForce drivers...
Formix

Post by Formix »

So PSU checker says my PSU is fine.....so that leaves it to either the mobo or processor. Well, based on my F@H stats, the new PC is doing fine, so I have the luxury of going slow in rebuilding my primary PC.
BooTx

Post by BooTx »

Zaxxon wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:49 am I hope BooTx is OK! He's been offline for a month and a half from the group, after being the clear leader prior.
Sorry! I'm still alive. I had some computer issues, then Covid happened and a lot of things took a backseat to work and I kinda forgot to come back.

I guess on the plus side, vaccines were found!
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

:horse: