Ravendawn,MMO..remember Ultima Online?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Ravendawn,MMO..remember Ultima Online?

Post by Daehawk »

Last edited by Daehawk on Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Blackhawk

Re: Ravendawn...MMO....remember Ultima Online?.....like that...free open beta until June

Post by Blackhawk »

Throw more dots! More dots! More dots (in the title!)
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Daehawk

Re: Ravendawn...MMO....remember Ultima Online?.....like that...free open beta until June

Post by Daehawk »

Im playing it..but I dont get why it has to be so primitive. Man its been25 years since Ultima..why are people making such backwards games?
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Daehawk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 pm Ravendawn...MMO....remember Ultima Online?.....like that...free open beta until June
Blackhawk wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am Throw more dots! More dots! More dots (in the title!)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I use them for space.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:15 am why are people making such backwards games?
Because:
Im playing it
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am Throw more dots! More dots! More dots (in the title!)
:lol:
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Isgrimnur wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:34 am
:lol:
...........................................................................................................................................................................ok.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................sheesh...
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:37 am I use them for space.

Learn how to use them more efficiently.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:37 am I use them for space.
It's not working. It actually makes your titles hard to read (it also means that you can always tell when you've written a title.) You don't need to learn grammar or all of the rules for using them to make them more useful and readable. Ignore the exceptions, and just do this:

Ravendawn...MMO....remember Ultima Online?.....like that

1. Always use three dots
Ravendawn...MMO...remember Ultima Online?...like that
2. Always have a space after the three dots.
Ravendawn... MMO... remember Ultima Online?... like that
3. Only use them to indicate a pause in speech.
Ravendawn, MMO... remember Ultima Online? Like that
The way you use them makes it read like you're Captain Kirk.

Ravendawn, Mr. Spock... MMO... remember... Ultima Online?... Like that! Prepare mainframe... for game install!

And no, this won't make your usage 100% correct, but it will make it a lot easier to understand.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I'd say just put the name of the game in the title space and then use the first post to describe things. Like we used to do in the late 1900s. ;)
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

heya watchit Im typing here! Im typing here!
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:20 pm I'd say just put the name of the game in the title space and then use the first post to describe things. Like we used to do in the late 1900s. ;)
So much this.

Title: Ravendawn (MMO)

First post:
Remember Ultima Online? This looks a lot like that.

Also, there is a free open beta until June.

<link,video>

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Yeah, this is a nightmare topic title