Sweet Mother of GOD, the Ukraine has been taken over

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

hepcat

Sweet Mother of GOD, the Ukraine has been taken over

Post by hepcat »

...by vampires apparently.

of COURSE their government is falling apart...the undead are notoriously reluctant to form a concensus.

P.S. this picture from Drudge Report article concerning the current crisis in Ukraine. I have absolutely no idea who this is and, more importantly, i pray to god i never find out.
He won. Period.
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

That sucks. Vampires NEVER support decent health care legislation.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Will Yushenko?
CSL

Post by CSL »

Dirt wrote:Will Yushenko?
No but Yushchenko will!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

The worst thing about this is that the Ukraine has failed to get with the times by importing those new fangled Anne Rice vampires. They're still using their old Nosferatu models, circa 1910.
He won. Period.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

You confuse your vampires with playas. Check those gold fronts, yo. That's some serious shine.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

LawBeefaroni wrote:You confuse your vampires with playas. Check those gold fronts, yo. That's some serious shine.
doesn't dried blood turn a similar color?

but i can see your point in one area...that does look like some weird cross between Count Yorga, Beetlejuice, and Flava Flav.
He won. Period.
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

The other possibility is that she was just released from prison. In England.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Looks like an economy-model henchman for some minor league supervillain. They couldn't even afford to get the total steel teeth package and had to settle for some brass teeth...
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
KingB

Post by KingB »

I saw that picture and almost posted it. I will have to agree with teh Beef. I think that man is just sportin his new grill for all the world to see. I wonder how much that cost him.

EDIT: I just realized that was a woman. :shock:
Currently thinking of something clever.........
Enough

Post by Enough »

Holy molar miracles Batman! Speaking of which some stuff you just can't make up...
The Father's House
Sunday Morning
August 1, 2004

The Lord's Presence was overwhelming, during the first of four services in Greater Sacramento. Cameras captured the creative, as solid Gold crowns and crosses formed in the mouths of young and old alike. Many little ones and teens enjoyed the miraculous, when fillings disappeared and were replaced with a pure white material. Parents confirmed this manifestation. Numerous observers witnessed amalgam turn to Gold, before their very eyes. Glory Flakes initially formed on surfaces, then people. The auditorium's floor was lined with precious men, women and children, overcome by the Holy Spirit. Healings abounded. Most importantly, Jesus was greatly glorified. The second Rally is slated for this evening. A pastor's report will follow each summary.

Dr. Paul Gervais

Pastor's Report
Sunday Morning
August 1, 2004

"What a wonderful service! Dr. Paul introduced himself to the congregation of The Father's House by sharing his experience of serving Christ, as well as some good solid Kingdom teaching. He related a vision of an Open Heaven and witnessing God blessing His church with new body parts. Then Dr. Paul began the altar service. He had many words of knowledge for healing. The Lord moved in a mighty way, with most falling under the Power of the Holy Spirit. Gold Dust showed up on faces and the floor. Paul asked those that received prayer for dental work to come forward and have their teeth examined. There were many with cross-shaped fillings that were not present before. We watched as inlays turned to Gold before our very eyes! Fillings vanished from teeth, with one individual receiving a complete Gold tooth. It was a great start to eight straight days of meetings."

Pastor Farris Baker
The Father's House
Stockton, California

Greater Sacramento Miracle Rally
Sunday Evening
August 1, 2004

What a remarkable evening! The Presence of the Lord took an awesome tangibility as those present were literally covered with Heaven's Glory Dust. The Fallout attached itself to faces, hair and scalps. Healings were prolific. Solid Gold molars and fillings abounded. How thrilling it was to run into a man who was a student at Christ For The Nations, Dallas, Texas, when I held a week-long Miracle Rally there, in 1976. Fifteen-hundred young people were astoundingly touched by the Holy Spirit at that meeting. Hundreds were overcome, as Heaven and earth intersected. Incidentally, this gentleman had been plagued by a back condition, which was totally eradicated tonight, following numerous words of knowledge.

Dr. Paul Gervais

Pastor's Report
Sunday Evening
August 1, 2004

"God continued to move in a mighty way tonight. Dr. Paul shared some great testimonies as he ministered the Word. During the altar service, many were touched when he released numerous words of knowledge for healing. One man who has had much prayer for his back in other services, was completely healed. He had suffered for many years, even underwent surgery, with no relief, until tonight. More people had dental miracles, including Gold crowns. The Glory Dust showed up in a great way. One lady had Gold on her collar bone area, and as friends further examined the region, they lifted this woman's hair, and the entire back of her neck was covered with particles of Gold. Many others had yellow Flakes on their faces and hands. Dr. Paul also dispatched some powerful prophetic words over the people. It was a great night!"

Pastor Farris Baker
The Father's House of Stockton

Miracle Rally
Monday Evening
August 2, 2004

Falling in love with the men, women and children of California is not a difficult task! They are a special people! Oh, what a privilege to be used of the Lord in eradicating pain and introducing a Living Christ to the hungry, via the miraculous. This very night, the Holy Spirit spoke forth specific names and exact words of knowledge, relative to conditions and circumstances. The response was immediate, as many filled the front of our auditorium. Overcome by God's Power, those in attendance were inundated with Gold Dust. A 59-year-old lady related, "I had an abscessed tooth at age nine. Dad couldn't afford costly dental work. So it had to be pulled. For fifty years, an empty space reminded me of how difficult the loss was for both of us." You'll never guess what was photographed earlier this evening. God filled that empty space with a solid Gold molar...after half a century! In fact, her spouse received a Gold crown Sunday. Healings abounded. In fact, a marvelous cake was served by an appreciative family, topping off the celebration of Heaven's invasion. We truly had a party!

Dr. Paul Gervais

Pastor's Report
Monday Evening
August 2, 2004

"God moved in a mighty way again. I just sensed a powerful Presence, which I knew was a building on what He is doing here in Stockton. The worship was great. We then had testimonies from Sunday's services. The first was from a marvelous lady. Christine was hungry to receive a touch from God, especially since her husband was given a Gold tooth in the Sunday morning service. She prayed that the Lord would bless her. During the altar time, Christine was examined and found to have a Gold molar! Upon arriving home, this saint discovered that the Gold replacement was implanted where she had lost a tooth at age ten. An abscess had developed, and her father could not afford to have it repaired. Consequently, the molar was pulled, and the gum sewn shut. Our Father in Heaven showed Christine that He could afford to fix it, and gave her a Gold molar, as a replacement, almost 50 years later! Tonight, Dr. Paul afforded many more words of knowledge for healing, and God moved in a powerful way. A young boy responded for a curved spine and was made whole. Dr. Paul also ministered powerful prophetic words over many lives, too. It was an awesome celebration in Him, Gold Dust included!"

Pastor Farris Baker
The Father's House - Stockton

Greater Sacramento Miracle Rally
August 3, 2004
Tuesday Evening

Heaven visited earth tonight, as fillings turned to Gold, in front of a group of excited teenage girls. In fact, one of their own was recipient of the Creator's creativity! Another, after been plagued for years by misaligned teeth... too short to meet, or for an even bite, thus preventing the ingestion of certain foods, was healed. Much pain had also been experienced, due to an absence of enamel. That, too, was instantly added...another creative manifestation of the Father's love. Deafness yielded to the Anointing, as even a whisper could be discerned. Hearing aids would no longer be required. Gold Dust inundated those present. Healings abounded, as people from various parts of California responded to words of knowledge, after which they were overcome by God's greatness. An overhead projected the week's miracles. No one wanted to leave the auditorium!

Dr. Paul Gervais

Pastor's Report
August 3, 2004
Tuesday Evening

"The last night of the meetings with Dr. Paul was one of healing for many. A lady with a 75% hearing loss was restored. While checking a young woman's mouth for dental miracles, several teens witnessed fillings turn to Gold in front of their eyes. Many had a spattering of Gold Dust on them. The service began with testimonies. One person told of how she was diagnosed with gum disease and a severe bite alignment problem, in which only two small portions of her teeth actually made contact. Consequently, chewing was very difficult. This individual's teeth actually grew, and her bite is totally normal! Another man was healed of acid reflex and severe cracking around his toes, both of which were spoken as words of knowledge by Dr. Paul. It was a great three days of meetings."
That's some serious bling bling. :D

My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell