Ruby's Diner = Hooters for families?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

lildrgn

Ruby's Diner = Hooters for families?

Post by lildrgn »

Went to a local Ruby's Diner after seeing an ad in the paper. I was in the mood for a good burger.

Anyway, we got there and, sure enough, it's like a diner. White tile, red, glittery booths. I figured there'd be a bunch of young women (re: teenagers) serving there, and there was, but what I didn't realize was that they'd all be wearing short (mid-thigh) skirts. :shock: And white tights. And buttoned to the neck shirts that were very appealing in a girl-next-door kind of way.

Did I mention the food was pretty good too? :oops:
You complete me.
words
gellar

Post by gellar »

I'm not a big fan of the food, but there are a few here in SoCal. The one in Hermosa Beach has by far the best "scenery."

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

I've never seen one of those, but the subject implies that Hooters isn't good for families? :? I see them there all the time, I've brought my nephews there a bunch of times (they have coloring books and crayons for the kids) and even my elderly parents like the place. The food is pretty good (its my favorite place for hot wings). It's a nice bonus to be virtually guaranteed a waitress that is easy on the eyes, since given a choice, that is what I would choose to serve my food every time.
Greggy_D

Re: Ruby's Diner = Hooters for families?

Post by Greggy_D »

lildrgn wrote:but what I didn't realize was that they'd all be wearing short (mid-thigh) skirts. :shock: And white tights. And buttoned to the neck shirts that were very appealing in a girl-next-door kind of way.
This description just gave a continuance to the piss boner I woke up with this morning. Thank you. :D
"Whoaaaaaa man. You're totally covered in glass salad." .....Smooth B's stoned neighbor
setaside

Post by setaside »

I've never seen one of those, but the subject implies that Hooters isn't good for families? Confused
My son's first birthday party was at Hooters. He REALLY liked all the attention he got from the girls. :)