Paranoid about potential fraud

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

The Emperor

Paranoid about potential fraud

Post by The Emperor »

Hey, can someone see if the order system on Nitro-Pak.com is working? I was ordering something off of there and after I put in my financial info, the order "failed to contact the server". I tried again. Happened again. I clicked on the business verification buttons at the bottom and side of the page and neither were working correctly and/or out-dated and not in service anymore. I'd hate to think that I just gave away my credit card information to a fraudulent website in the pangs of tiredness. I have their "address" saved in a text file so if I wake up and find my account run dry, I'll contact the Internet Fraud Complaint Center and cancel my automated deposit service back State-side (should be happening tomorrow at 1:15 PM).

Hopefully this is all nothing, but I've had such a good day something terribly bad is just bound to happen before I go to sleep.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Pages burn.
Dreams linger while a
poet dies.
Lee

Post by Lee »

This is ironic ain't it? You are paranoid about being ripped off from a site that sells stuff to people paranoid about disasters.
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
The Emperor

Post by The Emperor »

Has anyone tried ordering anything yet?

Pages burn.
Dreams linger while a
poet dies.
Austin

Post by Austin »

The Emperor

Post by The Emperor »

I figured as much; too many vodka synergies kicks in paranoia like crack in an addict. Thanks Austin.

Pages burn.
Dreams linger while a
poet dies.
Austin

Post by Austin »

The Emperor wrote:I figured as much; too many vodka synergies kicks in paranoia like crack in an addict. Thanks Austin.
Although they could really use a proof reader for their page.

Now tonight you should have a few more vodka drinks and PM me anything that I might find useful and or lucrative. Thanks!