2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

looking for: a newer pocket pc or palm pilot

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Vinda-Lou

looking for: a newer pocket pc or palm pilot

Post by Vinda-Lou »

If you have one in good to excellent shape, one that's fairly up to date, and are not looking for too much money or want to make a trade, please let me know! I'm just starting to look into one, but the good ones are at least $200. I can't spend that, but I have a bunch to trade for it along with some money. I know this is vague, but maybe someone has one lying around not being used. Thanks.
gellar

Post by gellar »

I just got a new cell phone with a calendar, so I could put up my Toshiba e405 Pocket PC for trade if you have something interesting in return. Let me know what you have on your tradelist :)

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
Zero

Post by Zero »

Interested in a Dell Axim X5? I also have a wireless card for it, a very nice Krussel leather case case....email me :)
Vinda-Lou

Post by Vinda-Lou »

Thanks for the replies! I have a lot to trade for the pdas, hopefully things you guys would find interesting. I have a whole bunch of newer/older/classic pc games, just let me know what you might be looking for. I have a few xbox games. I have a bunch of good condition graphic novels/comics (if you are interested in these, let me know and I'll send a list of what I have exactly). I have a bunch of strategy guides from newer xbox and a few pc games. I have a decent video card, not high end by any means, but it's basically brand new. I forgot the model, I'm at work now, but it came with my new computer this past Sept., so it's gotta be pretty decent. If you are interested in the card, let me know and I'll get you the exact specs. I can also throw some money (not a lot :oops: ) into the mix. I wish I could give more details, but as I said, I'm at work. Just let me know what you have in mind and I can send you lists. Thanks again.

Also, please let me know the condition (age, wear & tear, battery condition, etc.) of your pda.
Zero

Post by Zero »

PM replied....