LOST 2 - Smoke and Mirrors: Game Over: Evil Triumphs!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: LOST 2 - Smoke and Mirrors: Thursday morning

Post by Remus West »

BTW, I find it more and more interesting the number of people that display no interest in winning the game - you know, by trying to find the MiB which means we need to lynch an Evil player. *cough*LordMortis*cough*
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:BTW, I find it more and more interesting the number of people that display no interest in winning the game - you know, by trying to find the MiB which means we need to lynch an Evil player. *cough*LordMortis*cough*
I could be down with that today. Took out Chaos yesterday which may have been team Widmore (according to scan). I would then go after Scoop tomorrow (another Widmore).
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:BTW, I find it more and more interesting the number of people that display no interest in winning the game - you know, by trying to find the MiB which means we need to lynch an Evil player. *cough*LordMortis*cough*
I could be down with that today. Took out Chaos yesterday which may have been team Widmore (according to scan). I would then go after Scoop tomorrow (another Widmore).
And I can go Lassr today since your "scan" is an obvious fake.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
redrun

Post by redrun »

:binky: :coffee: :binky:
Sufficient I am to the day.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Wow. just wow.

I'm still after widmore.

But I'm mostly willing to follow newcastle's lead. Until he leads.

scoop 

was the next widmore I am aware of.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

• Newcastle acc tru1cy(1)
  • Newcastle wd tru1cy(0)
  • Newcastle acc Remus West(1)
  • Scoop20906 acc Lassr(1)
  • LordMortis acc Scoop20906(1)

Against Remus West(1): Newcastle
Against Lassr(1): Scoop20906
Against Scoop20906(1): LordMortis

No vote registered: Brendan, Lassr, Mr Bubbles, Remus West, tru1cy, Unagi

Bodies on the lawn: 4
Current living population: 9
Votes required for execution: 5

Please inform me of any errors.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:Wow. just wow.

I'm still after widmore.

scoop 

Really? Just how are you aware of him being Widmore? I wasn't aware you had shared any scan with us.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:

I'm still after widmore.

scoop 

Really? Just how are you aware of him being Widmore? I wasn't aware you had shared any scan with us.
Hey, I'm a trust-able guy! Why don't you trust me?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:

I'm still after widmore.

scoop 

Well, there is the whole "Hey, Mr. MiB. Jacob is this way" thing. :P
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:

I'm still after widmore.

scoop 

Well, there is the whole "Hey, Mr. MiB. Jacob is this way" thing. :P
yeah, that didn't look good...

because no one ever screws up in these games:

Black Lives Matter
Brendan

Post by Brendan »

A little busy this weekend, but I'll make some time tonight. But three dead last night, and we need to assume the worst case scenario: three losties dead. I'll run through the not-worst-case scenarios later.

If all three were losties:

1. stessier/redrun were, I suppose, more likely killed by a gas attack than by the MiB, because the odds are that one was a candidate. The widmore group presumably now knows the entire island, so if they gassed anyone, they'd target hexes that would remove their advantage or prevent them from protecting the plane, and since gas attacks happen in the present, the places that come to mind are the black rock, the EMP site, and the transmission site.
2. theohall was offed by Bubbles or Remus.
3. The widmore group would have a voting advantage, though presumably (and eventually) offset by the likelihood that one or more of their members was converted by the MiB. My inclination today is to vote skip, vote tru1cy (who has demonstrably lied, and is clearly a member of widmore), or vote Lassr.

Other observation:

Lassr's probably MiB.
Remus still has yet to vote for anyone.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Brendan wrote:vote tru1cy (who has demonstrably lied, and is clearly a member of widmore)
When was this again? For those of us who are slow.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Let's vote off the guy who killed Theohall.

Remus 

Looks to me like mr b started this game with a role that bored him.
Remus did not.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:Let's vote off the guy who killed Theohall.
Alright.
 Remus 

Oops, I did not do it.
Remus did not.
Because he is normally so vociferous and I'm normally quiet? Why are you running a protection of him/attack of me?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
Unagi wrote:Let's vote off the guy who killed Theohall.
Alright.
 Remus 

Oops, I did not do it.
Remus did not.
Because he is normally so vociferous and I'm normally quiet? Why are you running a protection of him/attack of me?
Remus, your implication that I am in any way Protecting Mr Bubbles, only serves to galvanize my feeling that the two of you are coordinated teammates.

a) I am just as OK with lynching him today too, as I don't really know which of you done the deed.
b) Most likely, you are going to 'help your team' more than Mr Bubbles, so getting you off that forum will help us all
c) indeed, you running to The Well to help Mr Bubbles could indeed point to him being the shooter, but I can't tell.

so, yeah - we should be lynching one of you. You just are more likely to help your team, so I am more likely to enjoy stopping that.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/takes a deep pull from his coconut mug

actually, i am thinking this....

theohall and bubbles it seems yesterday find themselves in the same place...stuck in a well (well day before technically) both are stuck.
theohall saw in remus as a widmore......he was pounding that fact
remus widmore moseys up and offers a hand to bubbles, somehow knowing he's there.....

so yeah an argument could be made that remus "happened" on em, i dont buy it....BUT...the point being...is operating under assumption both bubbles and theohall were stuck, simulatenously...

Theohall was not shot while stuck with teh bubbles, but after remus came on?

actually never mind, i guess folks cant be stuck at the same time right? ok, there goes that theory, i was thinking both got stuck at same time...and remus runs up to rescue, therefore remus in all likelihood the shooter...and if that was the case, then we might be better off in knocking off bubbles.

/runs off to thread to check his theory
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Is it possible that the Mib hit the Hex where Theohall, Remus and Bubbles were at and theohall died while both Bubbles and Remus are candidates? Only the MiB would know that tho. Either way, one of them should pick up theohall's body and try to get him to the temple. Even though I don't think he is a lostie and most likely not a candidate I'm always wrong about the guy because of the stuff he says.

If both refuse to carry his body that should say something as well about them too.

Lord Mortis maybe you didn't see any of my posts but Lassr is lying. His "scan" is a fake. Notice I haven't voted for you based on Remus' claimed scan of you on Team Evil. Reason? Because it could be BS as well.

Thats the problem with scans in this game. You could be lynching someone on your own team and verifying the kill is mega hard. We can't afford to lose candidates.

And why the heck has no one found and announce the Heart of the Island or the Runway? :doh:

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Scoop20906 wrote:
And why the heck has no one found and announce the Heart of the Island or the Runway? :doh:
You must be joking.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Brendan wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
You must be joking.
he's not paying attention because he doesn't need to, he already knows where the runway is located.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
You must be joking.
he's not paying attention because he doesn't need to, he already knows where the runway is located.
i'd have to agree with that...

withdraw remus 

scooper-dooper 

Bayraktar!!!!

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

• Newcastle wd tru1cy(0)
  • Unagi acc Remus West(2)
  • Newcastle wd Remus West(1)
  • Newcastle acc Scoop20906(2)

Against Remus West(1): Unagi
Against Scoop20906(2): LordMortis, Newcastle

No vote registered: Brendan, Lassr, Mr Bubbles, Remus West, tru1cy

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Newcastle wrote: theohall saw in remus as a widmore......he was pounding that fact
remus widmore moseys up and offers a hand to bubbles, somehow knowing he's there.....
You know it's entirely possible he ran into me accidentally and decided to frame me by releasing me from the well right? I have no idea why he picked me, but he did. I suspect he picked the eternally suspected Bubbles as the party.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:/takes a deep pull from his coconut mug

actually, i am thinking this....

theohall and bubbles it seems yesterday find themselves in the same place...stuck in a well (well day before technically) both are stuck.
theohall saw in remus as a widmore......he was pounding that fact

so yeah an argument could be made that remus "happened" on em, i dont buy it....BUT...the point being...is operating under assumption both bubbles and theohall were stuck, simulatenously...

Theohall was not shot while stuck with teh bubbles, but after remus came on?

actually never mind, i guess folks cant be stuck at the same time right? ok, there goes that theory, i was thinking both got stuck at same time...and remus runs up to rescue, therefore remus in all likelihood the shooter...and if that was the case, then we might be better off in knocking off bubbles.

/runs off to thread to check his theory
Actually, two people can be stuck at the same time if they enter the Hex at the same time. Trouble with that theory is Theohall was NOT stuck in the well. He and I came on the scene at the same time. Bubbles was already there. Bubbles being there kept Theohall and I from falling in together.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

BTW, I was sending a PM commentary to Grund regarding someone's post in the game and forgot to change the "to" part. So if you get a PM that was deleted by me before you could open it (I realized right as I hit send so no damage done as I was able to get to it) all that was was my current thinking on the state of things. Sorry.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote: Actually, two people can be stuck at the same time if they enter the Hex at the same time. Trouble with that theory is Theohall was NOT stuck in the well. He and I came on the scene at the same time. Bubbles was already there. Bubbles being there kept Theohall and I from falling in together.
will you be my knight in shining armor?

Black Lives Matter
Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Something no one has mentioned (gee, I wonder why): Chaosraven's body is on the runway. He made no mention of said fact.

Scoop 

Scoop's suggestion that Remus or Bubbles carry theohall's body earns my vote. Hey, Scoop - where's the temple? Where's the Staff? Those of us without a secret forum can't coordinate our hexes.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop 

I'm Ok with taking out another Widmore. If we do, we really need to look at judging whether Remus is telling the truth about Lord Mortis tomorrow. MiB is most likely at full strength now.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Brendan wrote:Something no one has mentioned (gee, I wonder why): Chaosraven's body is on the runway. He made no mention of said fact.

Scoop 

Scoop's suggestion that Remus or Bubbles carry theohall's body earns my vote. Hey, Scoop - where's the temple? Where's the Staff? Those of us without a secret forum can't coordinate our hexes.
you think he was martin keamy? Staying back to protect?
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:
Brendan wrote:Something no one has mentioned (gee, I wonder why): Chaosraven's body is on the runway. He made no mention of said fact.

Scoop 

you think he was martin keamy? Staying back to protect?
As you lynched him the day after the Orchid was triggered I doubt his role played any part in his location.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

• Newcastle wd tru1cy(0)
  • Brendan acc Scoop20906(3)
  • Lassr acc Scoop20906(4)

Against Remus West(1): Unagi
Against Scoop20906(4): LordMortis, Newcastle, Brendan, Lassr

No vote registered: Mr Bubbles, Remus West, tru1cy

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

scoop 

That should keep you from following me so much.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Hey wait up! You guys going to even ask for my side of this?

All I asked is when are people going to find and announce the Heart of the Island and the Runway locations, two locations that no one should sit on the info.

I agree I haven't been able to follow this game along as well as other but the amount of posts has been hard to keep up on. I pretty much discounter tru1cy claim that he knew where the runway is so what gives? Also, did someone also say with the Heart of the Island is as well? I haven't seen anything about it.

Lassr is lying about me and you all are just playing into his game. No one even took a perspective that he was lying.

The only location between the temple and the staff that I know about is the staff and Unagi has been there as well.

Don't bother picking up my body unagi cause I WILL HAUNT YOU IN F*CKING DREAMSSS!!! LTR!

theohall

Post by theohall »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Voting is closed

• Newcastle wd tru1cy(0)
  • Brendan acc Scoop20906(3)
  • Lassr acc Scoop20906(4)
  • Unagi wd Remus West(0)
  • Unagi acc Scoop20906, killing him.

Against Scoop20906(5): LordMortis, Newcastle, Brendan, Lassr, Unagi

No vote registered: Mr Bubbles, Remus West, tru1cy

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote:Hey wait up! You guys going to even ask for my side of this?

All I asked is when are people going to find and announce the Heart of the Island and the Runway locations, two locations that no one should sit on the info.

I agree I haven't been able to follow this game along as well as other but the amount of posts has been hard to keep up on. I pretty much discounter tru1cy claim that he knew where the runway is so what gives? Also, did someone also say with the Heart of the Island is as well? I haven't seen anything about it.

Lassr is lying about me and you all are just playing into his game. No one even took a perspective that he was lying.

The only location between the temple and the staff that I know about is the staff and Unagi has been there as well.

Don't bother picking up my body unagi cause I WILL HAUNT YOU IN F*CKING DREAMSSS!!! LTR!
"OMG taylor scoop! i've missedyou SOOOOO much, like OMG...where ya been gurl! We have to go shopping soon and catch up
:D

Later scoopers!
Bayraktar!!!!

Grundbegriff

Re: LOST 2 - Smoke and Mirrors: Thursday night

Post by Grundbegriff »

"Jacob?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know how much I hate you?"

"Yes."

"I would kill you if I could."

"Ah, but you cannot."

"I'm going to find a loophole. And when I do...."

"How many have to die before you're satisfied?"

"I'll be satisfied only when I'm off this Island. Besides, not one of them matters."

"Here. You can have the rest of this."

"What is it?"

"Just some wine. In a bottle. I hope it will remind you of us."

Scoop20906 is dead. His body is lying in hex 6 in the Present.
It is night

Charles Widmore: Where have your people placed or removed sonic barriers?
Kate and Zoe: (if applicable) Will you shoot? If so, whom?
Ben: (if applicable) Will you use your blade? If so, on whom?
Man in Black: Will you attack a hex? Which one on which map?
Everyone: Where do you want to go tonight? Please provide well-formed orders for both the Past and the Present.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

That was quick.
Remus West wrote:BTW, I was sending a PM commentary to Grund regarding someone's post in the game and forgot to change the "to" part. So if you get a PM that was deleted by me before you could open it (I realized right as I hit send so no damage done as I was able to get to it) all that was was my current thinking on the state of things. Sorry.
You can delete a PM from you outbox before they open it.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

LordMortis wrote:That was quick.
Remus West wrote:BTW, I was sending a PM commentary to Grund regarding someone's post in the game and forgot to change the "to" part. So if you get a PM that was deleted by me before you could open it (I realized right as I hit send so no damage done as I was able to get to it) all that was was my current thinking on the state of things. Sorry.
You can delete a PM from you outbox before they open it.
I think he's saying that that's what he did. When a sender deletes from his outbox, the recipient still receives a message; however, it's a notification that something was almost sent.

Here, I'll show you.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Orders for Thursday night are due by 6:45pm EST on Monday, 09 August 2010.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:Orders for Thursday night are due by 6:45pm EST on Monday, 09 August 2010.
Can we, maybe extend this, in the tradition that 'weekends don't count'

I'm cool if you'd rather keep the flow going. Just thought I'd ask.