2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Thread Killahs -- October 2004

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

The Mad Hatter

Post by The Mad Hatter »

Interesting data, but we need some possible correlates and variables here. Gender, single/relationship, politics, all that good stuff. Are single male republicans more likely to kill threads, and if so what are the possible factors behind it? You need to start collecting demographic data here, then we can really start crunching numbers and getting into people's heads.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Mr. Fed wrote:This is just an extremely unsubtle form of bragging.

Meal is saying, in effect, "Look, not only do I get to have sex with MHS, she POSTS about it here. So I could spend all day doing a statistical analysis of threadkilling by regulars on a game-related internet forum and STILL be a bigger playa than all of you. Shit, I could put up a Hello Kitty fan website with a 200 page essay about how Hello Kitty proves the merits of Objectivism and I'd STILL be the biggest winner here. MARS, bitches!"
I really have to figure out how to work "MARS, bitches!" into everyday conversation.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Biyobi

Post by Biyobi »

$iljanus wrote:

Meal is saying, in effect, "Look, not only do I get to have sex with MHS, she POSTS about it here. So I could spend all day doing a statistical analysis of threadkilling by regulars on a game-related internet forum and STILL be a bigger playa than all of you. Shit, I could put up a Hello Kitty fan website with a 200 page essay about how Hello Kitty proves the merits of Objectivism and I'd STILL be the biggest winner here. MARS, bitches!"
I really have to figure out how to work "MARS, bitches!" into everyday conversation.
Shouldn't be any harder than "Eat your baby, dog name!" was.
Black Lives Matter
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Biyobi wrote:
$iljanus wrote:

Shouldn't be any harder than "Eat your baby, dog name!" was.
Of course, I meant conversation of the type involving someone physically next to you or on the phone.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?