Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

and to take a stand against Mutes
I vote Tru1ncy

oops he said somethin....

errr ummm Drazzil
Crux

Post by Crux »

Meh. I hate the first round votes. No real way to know who to trust, and no real idea of who is innocent or guilty. Here's hoping the Seekers etc make smart choices tonight. Meanwhile in the interest of moving the game along, I vote for Drazzil.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Sorry Drazzil
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Drazzil tried to take you place.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Poor Drazzil. That's almost too easy of a selection guys, wouldn't he be an obvious one for lynching? I'm sticking with Orinoco, I think Draz is innocent.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I shudder to think that Kelric may be the voice of reason. I don't think his pick of Orinoco is a good one though so I am going to vote Ralph-Wiggum. I know its the "obvious" choice but this way when someone types RW I'll know they are talking about me :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

well if drazzil will speak up i'll change my vote. I'm simply tryin to force participation, heh.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:well if drazzil will speak up i'll change my vote. I'm simply tryin to force participation, heh.
I was doing that in the Office Space thread and he came back and voted for me. Maybe he'll show up and get you killed here. (Not that he got me killed as he already had enough votes and then some to be lynched but I doubt I live the next day in that game as I am sure to get lynched next :( )
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Remus West wrote:I shudder to think that Kelric may be the voice of reason. I don't think his pick of Orinoco is a good one though so I am going to vote Ralph-Wiggum. I know its the "obvious" choice but this way when someone types RW I'll know they are talking about me :D
I don't see how RW can be confused when he is not being quoted in the past post. :wink:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

He (or did you mean me) might not be confused. I, on the other hand, am easily led astray.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I think it's time to serve Drazzil with another Kriminal Sopina.
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

I'm under the radar? :ninja:

Sheesh, you leave the OOTP league a million years ago and nobody remembers you anymore. 8-)

Ok, I have nothing to add at this point - except that, if we have to target someone, it seems Drazzil currently owns the bullseye.

Sorry Drazz, looks like your getting served with an eternal sopina this time.

edit: Damn, ArmyofOne beat me to it!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Bah.

Drazzil it is.
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

And once again, I put out my call for either the seeker, the archangel, the avenger, or the linked to PM me.

You guys are quiet.
Hodor.
Crux

Post by Crux »

pr0ner wrote:And once again, I put out my call for either the seeker, the archangel, the avenger, or the linked to PM me.

You guys are quiet.
Send me a pm while you're at it :P Heck one of the linked should speak out so we can start building a web of trust!
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

pr0ner wrote:And once again, I put out my call for either the seeker, the archangel, the avenger, or the linked to PM me.

You guys are quiet.
Sounds good. While we're at it, can the Alpha Fallen and his 3 minions PM me? Better yet, just post in here with your identities.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:

You guys are quiet.
Sounds good. While we're at it, can the Alpha Fallen and his 3 minions PM me? Better yet, just post in here with your identities.
Hahaha. :)
Hodor.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:

You guys are quiet.
If you'd like we ask them to turn themselves in to the local law enforcement center and stop this madness before there is bloodshed
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Kelric wrote:Poor Drazzil. That's almost too easy of a selection guys, wouldn't he be an obvious one for lynching? I'm sticking with Orinoco, I think Draz is innocent.
Hey, stop picking on me! I'm only quiet because stupid work is getting in the way. I ought to quit - that would show them!! :P

I'll join the bandwagon and vote for Drazzil as well.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

shit.....we just ganged up on Draz at the office game next door...I refuse to hang him here too...but it looks like that where this is headed...I'm gonna reserve judgement a few more minutes.
The Saint
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The only way Drazzil is a Fallen is if he was the Alpha Fallen. There's no way the Alpha would pick Drazzil just because he's likely to get voted on so quickly.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

I must go with the rest of the group and vote Drazzil. May God have mercy on his soul.
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

((Bah, how dumb is this? Been around zero lately. I hope you all have fun with the game. College and taking care of my mom and homework is a drag))

Meh, do as ye will. Yer lynching an innocent being.

But one last gift before I go into that silent night...

Noxiousdog is the Alpha fallen.

You heard it here first folks
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Drazzil wrote:((Bah, how dumb is this? Been around zero lately. I hope you all have fun with the game. College and taking care of my mom and homework is a drag))

Meh, do as ye will. Yer lynching an innocent being.

But one last gift before I go into that silent night...

Noxiousdog is the Alpha fallen.

You heard it here first folks
Direct revenge is neither original nor comedic. :P
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I agree with Drazzil. :shock:

Noxiousdog seems a might bit quilty.

Of course, if Drazzil is a fallen, then I will recant. :wink:
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

I' going for pr0ner. He keeps asking for PMs. :ninja:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Be right back
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Drazzil
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

As the discussions turned angry the crowd grew alternatively sullenly silent and loudly accusational. Many questions were raised on the whereabouts and goings-on were bandied about. As the murmur ran through the crowd, one name came up over and over again...

drazzil... they whispered

DRAZZIL... they grumbled

DRAZZIL They Shouted as most of them turned on him, focusing their combined force on him. Drazzil proclaimed his innocence, but the crowd was out for blood... for justice based on the murder in the dark.

A few stood by, unable to keep from watching, sworn to accept the majority decision.

The crowd tore his wings off and rent him limb from limb...

And there had been a group murder in the Light now as well, for Drazzil had not turned his back on the host in the dark. No Fallen here... a member of the Host lay torn to pieces in the gathering place.

The rest of them could only wait for darkness.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Hey his wings taste just like chicken! Sorry Drazzil. :cry:
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Poor Drazzil. :(
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

:( Fate is not with us.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

:(

Guess that's what we get with a 24 hour voting period.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

First determined randomly.
The First chose the 3 Chosen.
Then the 6 Roles determined randomly from remainder
Remaining 8 to be the Host.

PMs to be sent after the Trial and Execution during day.
Expected PMs:

Fallen murder in the dark, Archangel protecting, Seeker Yes/No question regarding role of one player.

Linked will die at *end* of whatever phase is appropriate, for example if Drazzil was linked after the next Daylight execution one of the other two linked would die as well, and the following day.
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Well, I'm going to assume that Drazzil wasn't a Linked since not too many people defended him aggressively.

I know the first lynching is pretty random, but, IMO, it didn't seem like Drazzil was the smartest choice for lynching. No Alpha would've chosen him.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Smutly - no vote
Kelric - Orinoco
Tru1cy - Drazzil
Remus West - Ralph-Wiggum
Drazzil - NoxiousDog
St_Dysan - no vote
ArmyOfOne - Drazzil
UsulofDoom - pr0ner
Schroeder - Drazzil
J.D. - Drazzil
Orinoco - Drazzil
NoxiousDog - Drazzil
Ralph-Wiggum - NoxiousDog
CeeKay - Drazzil
pr0ner - Drazzil
Crux - Drazzil
Kraegor - Drazzil
Mr Bubbles - Drazzil

Votes were:
11 For Drazzil (10 before the Hour of Execution)
2 For NoxiousDog
1 For Orinoco
1 For Ralph-Wiggum
1 for pr0ner

A couple other questions raised: no, I will not end the voting, you have until the hour agreed to change your mind. At the 24hr mark the one with the most votes will be executed, the one exception being a tie... the voting will stay open until the first vote breaks the tie.
"Where are you off to?"

Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Well, I'm going to assume that Drazzil wasn't a Linked since not too many people defended him aggressively.

I know the first lynching is pretty random, but, IMO, it didn't seem like Drazzil was the smartest choice for lynching. No Alpha would've chosen him.
You're right, we should have lynched you Mr. Fallen!
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

So I guess it's time to start using some analysis....
Black Lives Matter

Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

noxiousdog wrote:So I guess it's time to start using some analysis....
You know - analysis is good but too much can ruin things. That previous game where Grund figured out everything in two moves was boring for me. Maybe I'm biased because I wasn't one of the "inner circle" but I play these games for fun and not as a logical puzzle.

Part of the fun is lying and lynching people that turn out to be good. Drazzil, for example, was finger-lickin good... :wink:

I know - I've probably set my self up to be the next one to be lynched, but I had to say what I feel. And hey, it's all part of the fun!

Now, is there anymore Draz.. er, I mean chicken left? :ninja:
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Orinoco wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:So I guess it's time to start using some analysis....
You know - analysis is good but too much can ruin things. That previous game where Grund figured out everything in two moves was boring for me. Maybe I'm biased because I wasn't one of the "inner circle" but I play these games for fun and not as a logical puzzle.

Part of the fun is lying and lynching people that turn out to be good. Drazzil, for example, was finger-lickin good... :wink:

I know - I've probably set my self up to be the next one to be lynched, but I had to say what I feel. And hey, it's all part of the fun!

Now, is there anymore Draz.. er, I mean chicken left? :ninja:
Well, lucky for you there isn't much to analyze ;)
Black Lives Matter