My first "dating help" post.

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

As long as you like her and are enjoying yourself then go with her.You can never have too many friends.
The strip clubs will always be there.A chance to go out with a friend may not.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

Now's the perfect chance to lay it on the line with this girl, Valael.

Ask her on a real date before hand; and if she turns you down, go to the strip club.
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Zekester wrote:Now's the perfect chance to lay it on the line with this girl, Valael.

Ask her on a real date before hand; and if she turns you down, go to the strip club.
There ya go. I recommend the real date not actually being to the strip club though. :)
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Valael to amplify on Zekester's point she has already asked you out on a date. You were too slow. Maybe nursing school is different, but asking a member of the opposite sex to attend graduation round these parts is like asking someone to attend a wedding with you.

I don't mean to put pressure on you but you're balanced on the razor's edge. With a tiny effort, you can turn this into a relationship. If you put forth no effort, you will fall over into the canyon of good friends.

Wouldn't it be worth it to see if heaven is all it's cracked up to be rather than just sliding into hell?
knob

Post by knob »

I didn't completely miss that, Tareeq. I'm just an insecure bitch that always doubts stuff like that.

Who knows? Maybe after the graduation, I can convince her to go to the strip club with everyone else >_< She seems pretty adamantly against that, however (I'm mostly joking. Mostly).
If I had a sig, would you read it?
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Valael wrote:Welp. People asked for updates. And I'm here to deliver.

I found out one thing: I'm a coward. I haven't been able to do anything thus far. I loaned her my iPod the other night and she told me how it "kept her sane" because she had a bad day. And she's bugging me to go to her graduation from Nursing school. And dammit, that sucks....

Why? Because I have two choices now. I can go to the graduation for her...or I can go to a strip club (where women strip, not guys...) with a bunch of girls from work. Fuck. I mean, one is a lesbian and another is a bisexual who is more interested in women, but there's still other straight people going.. I work with such weird people.
Tell her you want to celebrate her graduation by taking her out to dinner.