Did you know "Corn on the Cob" comes in 8 differen

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

jpinard

Did you know "Corn on the Cob" comes in 8 differen

Post by jpinard »

Did you know "Corn on the Cob" comes in 8 different colors?!

I didn't either, until I found a fully cooked piece of it in the back for the fridge. That's right! 8 different colors of mold and other freaks of nature were growing on this long forgotten thing. I figure its been there since September.
I'm surpised the ziploc bag had not disintegrated from the radioactive sludge growing from within.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Had this been canned corn, I might of had some advice.

Link removed by MHS. Per CoC, no linking to acts of intercourse, feigned or real. PM or e-mail if you have questions, thanks.
I <3 :ninja:
jpinard

Post by jpinard »

Words cannot describe my horror. Crowley, is that you?
Zathras

Post by Zathras »

At least you found it before it came crawling out to find you!
"What good is science if nobody gets hurt!"
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

In Russia, you don't eat corn. The corn eats you.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Quipp

Post by Quipp »

Crowley wrote:Had this been canned corn, I might of had some advice.

Edited by MHS to remove link as noted above.
Speaker2Animals

Post by Speaker2Animals »

For the first time in many ages, I was in a Ryans Steakhouse last week (one of those trough-o'-buffet steakhouse joints for the uninitiated).

Sitting there as one of the feeding trough choices was, stunning at least to me as I'd never seen anything remotely like it, was what appeared to be deep-fried-corn-on-the-cob-on-a-stick. Actually not appeared to be, but was.

I simply could not let the opportunity pass w/out trying one of those bizarre looking things. Must have been made w/ some kind of spicy batter, as the thing was, god help me to admit it, utterly delicious. Spicy coating, but w/ a concentrated, seemingly far sweeter than normal, sweet corn guts. Plus the whole on-a-stick thing made it simultaneously comical & EZ to shovel in @ about 15 seconds. Even knowing how bad the thing _must_ be for the old system, actually had to fireup the old willpower to resist getting another. Good old USA - we can deepfry anything.

p.s. I'm sure if I frequented state fairs & the like I'd see similar/likely odder things being peddled at those Carnival food booths that fry up anything & everything, but it still brought me up short for some reason.
Eel Snave

Post by Eel Snave »

What Mexicans do is make corn-on-to-cob with mayo on it and chile powder on it. It's not bad. Just make sure you get a fresh one with fresh mayo, or very bad things happen. Ask my wife.
Downwards Compatible
We're playing every NES game alphabetically! Even the crappy ones! Send help!
jpinard

Post by jpinard »

Speaker2Animals - We have those at Fire Mountain Grill. They're good, but they always seem to be cold there.

Eel Snave - Let me get this straight. They boil the corn on teh cob, and instead fo putting butter on it, they put mayonnaise? And then coat the mayo with chili powder? That sounds atrocous, but then again, I put mayo on my fries. What happened to your wife?