2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

I don't like you.

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Eduardo X

I don't like you.

Post by Eduardo X »

You hear me, poster? I'm sick of your antics/elitism/trolling/idiocy/proving me wrong/whatever.
You got that? :roll:
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

But just last night you told me you loved me! :cry:
I'm special!
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

There you go. :wink:
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

Yeah well, I was faking it!
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

What did YOU learn today?
The Preacher
Forum Moderator

Post by The Preacher »

Eduardo X wrote:What did YOU learn today?
That there is really nothing in my wallet.
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Eduardo X wrote:What did YOU learn today?
I laughed. Well done.

~Neal
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Image ummm.. wtf?
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

But I like you! :(

disclaimer: poster makes no guarantee that above link will be funny or cute or even work.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

CeeKay wrote:Image ummm.. wtf?
It looks like a hedgehog's genitals. :shock:
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

I believe that the "spiked gnad" you're seeing is a Dorian.

It is a tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, etc. etc.). It's okay in terms of taste. Kinda like a fruity garlicky taste. But it's known for HAVING THE MOST REPUGANT STENCH KNOWN TO MAN. Airplanes ban it from flight (signs with a dorian x-ed out are right next to signs with cigs x-ed out). People usually don't eat it indoors. It's strong and it's nasty. Ugh.

DORIANS SUCK AND SO DO YOU!
Enough

Post by Enough »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:But I like you! :(

disclaimer: poster makes no guarantee that above link will be funny or cute or even work.
2 million page views for that thing? WTF?
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

SuperHiro wrote:I believe that the "spiked gnad" you're seeing is a Dorian.

It is a tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, etc. etc.). It's okay in terms of taste. Kinda like a fruity garlicky taste. But it's known for HAVING THE MOST REPUGANT STENCH KNOWN TO MAN. Airplanes ban it from flight (signs with a dorian x-ed out are right next to signs with cigs x-ed out). People usually don't eat it indoors. It's strong and it's nasty. Ugh.

Really?!? I just thought it was some kind of cleaning impliment with dirt on it.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Austin

Post by Austin »

$iljanus wrote:
SuperHiro wrote:I believe that the "spiked gnad" you're seeing is a Dorian.

Really?!? I just thought it was some kind of cleaning impliment with dirt on it.
I saw an episode of "Taboo" that was about foods. That one was one of the main ones discussed. Apparantly many of the people who'd enjoy that fruit would be repulsed by the idea of eating cheese. ;)
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Austin wrote:I saw an episode of "Taboo" that was about foods. That one was one of the main ones discussed. Apparantly many of the people who'd enjoy that fruit would be repulsed by the idea of eating cheese. ;)
CORRECT!!! Holy cow was it ever funny. The girl at the factory in charge of us receiving our equipment from the shipping dock (and conversely also in charge of making sure the things we're shipping home when we leave actually arrive back in Colorado) was a real foward kind of gal. She'd paw through just about *anything* you brought in with you. The bag the the hotel put your newspapers in? She wanted it. The empty boxes from the chocolates they'd put on my pillows each night (it was a swanky hotel), she wanted 'em. Even better if they still had chocolates inside. But as she was pawing through the contents of my bag, she came across some cheese I had taken with me from breakfast earlier that morning (nothing like a croissant and some cheese for when energy levels started to wane in the middle of the morning). She asked what it was, and when I told her cheese, she pushed it away and brought both hands up to her face just like the monkey she emulated as she was going through my other stuff. Hilarious!

Everyone puts up with all the crap she pulls, however, because if she doesn't like you, she can make life *miserable*. She's like the administrative assistant from hell. I kept her good with newspaper bags and empty chocolate boxes (and didn't ship any equipment home when I left), so I was pretty immune from her games.

FWIW we have a discussion going about durians over in dbt's EBG thread about the Hedgehog Testicles.

~Neal
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra