Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Moliere wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.
I'm sorry that I didn't play up to your standards and do all the things expected of me. I will try to do better next time.
eh, you did fine. I don't think anyone here had it nailed other than RMC.
And that was pure luck. I played the same cards that Holman was playing, and BB killed Remus and then slyly framed me, and then when I was special he wanted to use my past against me. And I have to give him credit, as much as I hate too, it worked. :)

Bad luck that one of my scans was killed at night, otherwise things might have been different.
Ok, that was fun killing Remus and framing you. And no, I won't do it again. Or will I? And then we doubled down by not killing you at night. Then it was like Christmas when everyone had you up to N-1 and I couldn't pass it up. It dropped us to one miss.

I knew I was going to be a huge target when I placed the last vote on you and was trying to throw the Hail Mary by claiming special. I was going to claim Diseased in the morning after Unagi was dead. I figured most likely people wouldn't believe me, but if I could get enough of you to hold off killing me we would most likely win.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

It was a toss up between Unagi and Lassr the night we killed Lassr. I was thinking Lassr was a special, but it turned out to be Unagi instead. Either way I figured both would be scanned so I knew we would get rid of one of RMC's scan. Should have picked Unagi. The Hag move was a total surprise!

Great job sniffing things out Unagi. And you too RMC. You had Holman and I pegged early.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Slack was very easy to use. Thanks for running Scoop. Very entertaining as always!
alexmercer

Post by alexmercer »

I wanna play this. How do I join?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Step 1: Don't be a bot.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

alexmercer wrote:I wanna play this. How do I join?
I think you might be real.

If you like werewolf games you can post in the WW - With PMs thread in the forum games. New blood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:26 pm
alexmercer wrote:I wanna play this. How do I join?
I think you might be real.

If you like werewolf games you can post in the WW - With PMs thread in the forum games. New blood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's walking a fine line at the moment. An introductory thread would be helpful.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
stessier

Post by stessier »

If ever there was something that called for the vote mechanic... :P
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

It's another alt that I created. I need at least one more vote in these games.
Black Lives Matter.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Well if you hadn't eaten the last one, you wouldn't be in this position, would you?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

stessier wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:40 pm Well if you hadn't eaten the last one, you wouldn't be in this position, would you?
wait where's Moliere he aight?
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.