THANK YOU! 2024 Fundraising Completed - $2095 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Hetz an Oblivion Celebrity?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

DiscoJason

Hetz an Oblivion Celebrity?

Post by DiscoJason »

Was browsing the XBox forums for Oblivion and ran across someone's post about Oblivion going gold.

"@Hetz

Thanks for this info - this special press events are confirmed a few weeks ago for two big cities in Germany - Munich and Hamburg.
We will post this pod-link on our German fansite immediately"

"After listening to that podcast, I am actually pretty happy, because though they did delay it, and maybe tweak shadows and such, the specs are still pretty high for a game and Bethesda still has a lot of faith in their product.

Lets just hope it hits shelves before we go crazy"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, every time Hetz posts, he brings complete awesomeness with him.
So gold within a week or two, I'm guessing by the end of this week. Gold, and the official release date. *SIGH*
I just don't wanna wait til March, I'll be deep in school work again then, so that'll suck some of my energy / hours out.."

"How so? Is he "magical"?"

"It is unbelievable Hetz the way you find the info. Each time you post a thread, it is not a spam but a constructive one with new info.
Sometimes I check the dev posts, now I will also check your posts.

If it is gold between 8-17 February, so the release date would be between 18 February -8 March. Excellent."

Everybody take a moment to thank Hetz.
Apparently Hetz is a God on some parts of the Internet. :)
The Preacher
Forum Moderator

Re: Hetz an Oblivion Celebrity?

Post by The Preacher »

DiscoJason wrote:Apparently Hetz is a God on some parts of the Internet. :)

With all due deference to Grund. ;)
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.
Hetz

Post by Hetz »

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, every time Hetz posts, he brings complete awesomeness with him."
Damn straight! 8-)
My Gamertag: Hetz OO
PSN ID: Hetz76
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HetzOO
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

Hetz wrote:
"I've said it before and I'll say it again, every time Hetz posts, he brings complete awesomeness with him."
Damn straight! 8-)
Oblivion has been cancelled.

:(
Ya srsly!
kathode

Post by kathode »

I posted a "Hetz meter" in response to one of his more ornery posts, but a mod locked the thread before anyone could respond to it :)
Hetz

Post by Hetz »

kathode wrote:I posted a "Hetz meter" in response to one of his more ornery posts, but a mod locked the thread before anyone could respond to it :)
I saw! :lol:

You didn't think I was being serious with my praise with the usual cycle of updates on your website??? :shock:
My Gamertag: Hetz OO
PSN ID: Hetz76
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HetzOO