2024 Fundraising - $1001 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Replaying Bloodlines

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

mathfed

Replaying Bloodlines

Post by mathfed »

Is there much point in replaying Bloodlines? Are any of the plots different? I am currently playing as a Malchovian (I think that's right) and am nearing the end of the game. It seems like the plot could be very different playing as a Nosferatu. Does the game develop more or less the same regardless of which class is played?
Sonofa!
ChrisGwinn

Post by ChrisGwinn »

My understanding is that it's all the same missions and the general direction of the plot doesn't change much, but the experience within that framework can be substantially different, if only because of the different tactics and dialogue options.
Strom

Post by Strom »

You might get a few different lines of dialog throughout the game, thats about it.

*SPOILER*

The ending does change depending on the route you go in the cab. I think there are 4 different endings, which are the same 4 no matter what clan you are(I think... I beat the game twice with 2 different clans and it had the same endings)
moss_icon

Post by moss_icon »

the possible endings are...

1. ming
2. on your own
3. the prince
4. the camarilla
5. the anarchs

i think that's it? though some of the endings are fairly similar as far as i know.

fun game, although i was really pushing myself to finish it at the end (i hated the combat elements of wading through all those enemies), and the ending itself slightly disappointed me (i chose anarch, it appealed to my general nature).
moth moth moth brown moth